Health Licenses 

Marietta City Board of Health issues following Licenses and Permits:

State Licenses

Licenses for:

  • Food Service Operations
  • Retail Food Establishments
  • Mobile Food Service Operations
  • Mobile Retail Food Establishments
  • Vending Machine Locations
  • Temporary Food Service Operations
  • Temporary Retail Food Establishments
  • Public Swimming Pools and Spas Licenses
  • RV Park Licenses

City Permits

  • Plumbers Annual Licenses and Residential Plumbing Permits
  • Private Waste Water System Permits
  • Tattoo and Body Piercing Establishment Permits