Public Health nursing services provided by the health department include:
- Childhood immunizations, adult immunizations and TB tests.
- Free monthly confidential HIV and Hepatitis C Testing at the Marietta City Health Department. Call 740-373-0611 Ext 2309 for an appointment.
- International travel vaccinations
- Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps. BCMH is a state administered program through the Ohio Department of Health. This program links families with quality care providers and helps pay for the medical care of eligible children with medical handicaps. For additional information contact Julie Depuy, RN, BSN, at 740-373-0611, Ext. 2310 or visit the Ohio Department of Health website at www.odh.ohio.gov.
- Infectious/Communicable Disease reporting, surveillance and education.
- Children's Bicycle Helmet program on Tuesdays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Blood Pressure Screenings on Mondays.
- FREE health clinics for children: Pediatric Well-Child and Hearing Specialt.
- FREE monthly lead testing for children. Call 740-373-0611 Ext. 2308 for more information or for an appointment.
- Free Car Seat Inspections by a certified Child Passenger Safety Technician. For an appointment, call Kim Ross, RN at 740-373-0611 Ext. 2309.
- Coordination of the SAFE KIDS River Cities Coalition. For additional information visit the Safe Kids Worldwide website at www.safekids.org.
For additional information regarding our nursing services please call (740) 373-0611, Extension 2312.