- Attendance must be at least 25 people in order for the Aquatic Center to stay open.
- Please call ahead if driving in from out of town during a risk of inclement weather, 740-373-2445.
- It is the responsibility of the patron to read and obey all posted signs and rules of the Marietta Aquatic Center.
- For your safety, certified lifeguards are on duty. However, there is an element of risk in all aquatic activities and environments. Please exercise caution and remember to follow staff directives.
- Children 12 years of age and younger must be supervised at all times by a responsible person, 14 years of age or older.
- The Marietta Aquatic Center reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or eject from the aquatic center premises, any person failing to comply with rules for the health and safety of the patrons of the Marietta Aquatic Center.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of a controlled substance will not be admitted, and law enforcement personnel will be notified.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring food, drinks, or coolers of any kind into the facility. The management reserves the right to inspect any and all baggage or carry-in parcels.
- The paging of patrons at the Aquatic Center is allowed only in emergency situations. Please make necessary communicative arrangements prior to separating your group at the facility.
- The City of Marietta is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items or clothing .
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- Everyone who enters the Aquatic Center must pay the appropriate fee or present an authorized season pass, regardless of his or her intention to swim.
- Appropriate swim attire must be worn. Thongs, cutoffs, t-shirts, or street clothes are not allowed. Swimsuits or other attire with zippers or sharp ornamentation or jewelry will not be allowed on slides or tubes. Swimsuits are the only acceptable attire for swimming.
- No running on the deck.
- No horseplay in or around the swimming pool.
- No pushing, fighting, dunking, or other rough play in or around the aquatic facility.
- Water toys will be subject to the approval of the manager on duty.
- Strollers are permitted; however they must not block a pedestrian walkway.
- This is a shallow water facility; therefore there is no diving anywhere in the facility.
- All food must be consumed on the concession patio or grass areas within the facility.
- Children must be at least 42 inches tall to ride the lazy river, and at least 51 inches tall to ride the slides.
- Do not change diapers at poolside or on chairs, use special area provided in bathhouse. Swim diapers are required for diaper aged children.
- Report accidents, safety concerns, repairs, bathhouse needs and any concerns to staff.
- No animals in the pool area except service animals upon request.
For your safety, the following are NOT permitted
- Throwing items in such a manner that may risk injury.
- Balls, snorkels, noodles, inflatable tubes, air mattresses, squirt bottles, or squirt guns, during open swim.
- Glass containers of any kind.
- Weapons of any kind.
Lazy River Rules
- Only tubes provided may be used in the Lazy River.
- Floaters must remain in tubes at all times.
- Floaters must be at least 42" tall, may float with an adult in a ratio of one adult per one child.
- Maximum of two tubes coupled together.
- Enter and exit only in designated areas.
- During crowded conditions, float times may be limited by staff.
- Always use caution and follow staff directives when floating the Lazy River.
- No sharp object will be allowed in the lazy river. This includes pierced earrings and jewelry.
- Slide riders must be at least 51" tall.
- One rider at a time, no exceptions.
- Slide feet first in a laying or sitting position.
- After entering the plunge pool use nearest ladder and exit promptly. If you are unable exit on your own, you should not use the slide.
- Swimwear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets, or metal ornamentation is prohibited.
- Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to the rider with a head strap or not worn.
- Pregnant women and any person with heart condition or back trouble should not ride the slide.
- Water depth in the plunge pool is 4'.
- No tubes, mats or life jackets are permitted on the waterslide.
- Follow instructions of the slide attendant.